Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I cycle with the least amount of test. suppression?

Immortal Juicer

I've been off for a few months now and my blood work is all good, my natural test is back up to 750 and I feel great. I've done the hard shit over the past few years and paid my dues and now I am completely happy with my physique.

But of course, I could be a little bigger or leaner. Basically the goal of my cycle is to gain mabye only 5 lbs and lean up a percent. But the other goal is to not inhibit my natural test production. I know anavar is the best, but I can afford it. I've got plenty of Primo and clomid though.

I was thinking 6 weeks @ 200mg, then 2 weeks of clomid, 2 weeks off. Repeat

OR

12 weeks of Primo @ 200mg with 2 weeks of clomid therapy throughout that begin at week 4,8, and of course, 12.

Give me some feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen... Gear supresses your hpta, period.. If you are going to be on it that's a sacrifice you need to make until it's clomid time and you're bringing it back to normal...

YUM

Immortal Juicer said:

I was thinking 6 weeks @ 200mg, then 2 weeks of clomid, 2 weeks off. Repeat

OR

12 weeks of Primo @ 200mg with 2 weeks of clomid therapy throughout that begin at week 4,8, and of course, 12.

Give me some feedback. Thanks.

I would go with option #2. I don't know why willy seems to disagree, but it is common knowlege that primo at doses this low will NOT suppress the HPTA.

I see no reason to take clomid during, you might do it afterwards if you are a "belt and suspenders" kind of guy, but it is probably unnecessary.

Re: Re: How can I cycle with the least amount of test. suppression?

Trevdog said:

I would go with option #2. I don't know why willy seems to disagree, but it is common knowlege that primo at doses this low will NOT suppress the HPTA.

I see no reason to take clomid during, you might do it afterwards if you are a "belt and suspenders" kind of guy, but it is probably unnecessary.

I would have to agree with Trevdog here!! The likelyhood of suppression from 200mgs Primo of a week is very slim.. Also good advice on the clomid, trev...

Primo and Anavar won't suppess you to an extreme level.

And whoever said that Test won't suppress you is completely wrong. Arimidex eliminates estrogen from the body, it has nothing to do with Testosterone suppession.

Re: Re: How can I cycle with the least amount of test. suppression?

Trevdog said:

Thanks for all the great advice guys. The only reason I was considering option one was because I thought staying on for 12 weeks, even only at 200mg of Primo, would cause some suppression just due to the long duration off the cycle because Primo does cause some, although minimal, natural suppression.

I really dont see any need to take an anti-estrogen with Primo. Clomid should do fine. It may not be necessary but it is cheap as hell and it cant hurt.

I'm also taking Tribex and ZMA to get my levels up. After missing my boys for the past few years from all the test and deca, I've realized how much I love them and I want to treat them like a king and give them every advantage I can!

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

yeah do test prop for 2 weeks take 3 weeks off and repeat for 3 times and you could throw in some dbol

Top Bottom