Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to brew painless gear?

Martin_kl

Ok. I did a minimal amount of reading and decided to start brewing my own gear. I saw some recipes and know where to find the calculator for amounts of everything to make this happen. At least I think. I may be oversimplifying this, but it seems fairly easy.

The powders I purchased are test prop, npp, tren ace. I haven't purchased the carrier oil, ba, bb, filters, etc. I was thinking gso for my carrier and simce I'm new and trying for the first time, i should go ahead and struggle with .22 whatman syringe filters rather than buying a lot of expensive equipment.

I've seen many recommendations for a basic 2% ba, 20% bb, but have also read 1% ba and much lower bb will work for what I'm brewing. If a concentration of BA is to high and causing pain, what is the solution with homebrew. 1% seems like the lowest you can go, but what causes the pip I'm experiencing frim my ugl short ester gear? Is it the ba, bb or both in a high concentration "just to be safe?" What percentage bb would be good?

Pip comes from many things. Not just how the gear is made. 1% is fine for breeding. No need for higher. Not every compound is 20% bb. Test usually only needs between 12-15 tren needs a little more and npp or deca needs much less. Are you trying to brew them separately or a blend all together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom