Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to boost Anabolic Drive naturally coupled with 'roids

yiyangzhi

L-Glutamine
Consuming just 2 gm of glutamine elevate GH approximately 400% 90 minutes later, a study at Louisana State University found. Glutamine should be consumed 45 mins to an hour after a meal and not be taken with a carbohydrate drink or snack. Play important role in the synthesis of glutathione.

Leucine
2-4 grams of Leucine increases growth hormone release. In fact, BCAAs taken an hour before intense training can increase serum testosterone levels after training.

Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate
Another GH booster, 2-4 gms, with glutamine and leucine on empty stomach. Reduces the ammonia build-up from glutamine and leucine.

Vitamin C
Activation of the growth hormone-releasing hormone, somatocrinin requires another enzyme called alpha-amidating monooxygenase, which is maximised by the ample amounts of Vitamin C available as a co-factor. Maintain testicular tissue, increase pregnenolone levels for conversion to testosterone.

Phosphatidyl Choline and Pantothenic acid
These are the main constituents of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine reduce the production of somatostatin, the hormone that inhibits release of GH. Vitamin C helps acetylcholine in the process. Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine can be taken alternatively as it is a precursor to acetylcholine.

Potassium
Facilitates GH release at anterior pituitary level.

Sleep twice a day
GH levels peak about 2 hours into deep sleep.

Eat six small meals a day
maintain insulin drive

moderate intake of soy protein and iodine
increase T3 and T4 hormones.

along with ZMA, I thought this is the best natural supplement list I can think of. It will be great to take it along with a well planned cycle.

I got most of the information from Optimum Sports Nutrition, Dr. Michael Colgan. I got the others from Physical Aug 2000, Jan 2001 issues. The bit about glutamine is from T.C Welbourne, "Increased Plasma Bicarbonate and Growth Hormone After an Oral Glutamine Load," Am.J.Clin.Nutr.61.5(1995): 1058-1061, also from Ironman's Ultimate Encylopedia, Peter Sisco ed, Hormone Wars, Jerry Brainum, Pg 27-35.

Top Bottom