Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How best to do HRT

bodrign

I'm looking for the best option for hormone replacement therapy
I went to an anti-aging Clinic they want to put me on 300 mg a week
another doctor wants to put me on 150 mg a week
end my steroid dealer says I should be running at least 500 mg a week
I’m 55 years old, my natural test levels are only 249ng/dl. I feel like crap so that explains it. Who should i go with?

so a doctor with years of education and training wants to put you on 150

a businessman trying to make $$$ wants to put you on 300

a steroid dealer with a pea size brain wants to put you on 500

which one of the above makes the most sense man?

your steroid dealer? lol, thats the last person you want to listen to as well as an anti aging clinic which is trying to get into your pocket book, just like your "steroid dealer" Both of the doses recommended to you are absurd for trt and would not even constitute trt as they would be you just staying on cycle...

watch my video on how much to dose for trt... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiLlWrIWb-g&t=5s

also watch my video on how much testosterone you actually need.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zcX2iIDIbM&t=80s

You have been given very bad guidance and recommendations. You absolutely should watch Dylan's video for the proper help

I'm looking for the best option for hormone replacement therapy
I went to an anti-aging Clinic they want to put me on 300 mg a week
another doctor wants to put me on 150 mg a week
end my steroid dealer says I should be running at least 500 mg a week
I’m 55 years old, my natural test levels are only 249ng/dl. I feel like crap so that explains it. Who should i go with?

I would go with 300mgs testosterone/week sports TRT is a great start add n2guard to it and slam it

sports TRT is what I support too 300mgs/week test prop with n2guard

Top Bottom