Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How badly does anti-E's effect your lipids?

BigRed54

I was just wondering how bad Anti-E's effects lipids? And whats the side effects of your lipids being out of whack?

l-dex hasn't really caused me any probs,as long as I limit it to 3-4 months,beyond that I notice some rises in cholesterol and a slightly unfavorable shift in LDL/HDL levels.I'm usually able to reverse this upon cessation with a sound cardio/diet regimen.

Side effects of lipids out of whack can equate to heart disease if left unchecked/uncorrected.

I did not do ldex because of some advice I got

So I skipped the DBOl in my cycle. I am doing Test EN 500MG & EQ @ 500MG. I am thinking I would like to add the dbol but I am into my 4th week already. Is it to late to add ldex and Dbol?

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex l-dex hasn't really caused me any probs,as long as I limit it to 3-4 months,beyond that I notice some rises in cholesterol and a slightly unfavorable shift in LDL/HDL levels.I'm usually able to reverse this upon cessation with a sound cardio/diet regimen.

Side effects of lipids out of whack can equate to heart disease if left unchecked/uncorrected.

I agree with the above. I stay on anti-e's for extended peroids and I eat a fair amount of lean red meat and eggs and some cheese as well. I also supplement with flax oil and take in nine grams of cla a day. I started cla about six months ago, in that time my total cholesterol has dropped from 157 to 143 with a slight increase in HDL. I also eat oatmeal and yougurt, both of which make for a more positive lipid profile.:)

I don't personally know the effects (I've only used nolva), but Dr. JMW advises that arimi/l-dex will mess with lipid profiles...he suggests aromasin as a superior anti-e that will not affect lipid profiles...but again, I have no personal experience with either...e-mail the doc, he is usually amenable to answering any questions on the subject

Top Bottom