Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to avoid Tren cough

snorkles

Hi guys I am creating this topic to CONFIRM that the best way to avoid the Tren cough is to inject SLOWLY. and by slowly I mean injecting 0.5ml every 20-30 seconds.
Literally, when I inject I just do something else in the meantime like texting or reading an article. The needle does hurt a bit since its in the muscle for quite some time but believe me, you will be relieved to avoid the Tren cough.
I have tried this for 1 week now and I never ad the tren cough. But dont forget, inject 0.5ml, do something in the meantime and inject another 0.5ml and keep going on until you're done

Hope this helps

the best way to avoid the cough is not hitting blood.. that has been my experience. when i hit blood, i get the tren cough.

when its a clean injection with very little or no blood I don't.

be careful pinning the quads as its easy to hit blood if you are too low on the leg

Never got a cough from tren! I'm hoping my next run I finally don't experience it. I've heard some people saying they cough on every injection.
I would only inject 1cc at a time so maybe that's why?

it is the speed of the injection also if you hit veins, I know this to because I once got lazy with a test prop shot and just pushed it in fast and coughed like a maniac like i did when i shot tren to fast.

Top Bottom