Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to avoid prostate enlargement while cycling

Joey dodson

I did a cycle of test last year and I had many prostate issues while been on it, to the point it was affecting my urine and I had some health issues because of it, I don't remember the name of it but it was some sort of infection, any test gave me the best results for bulking and I loved it, I would like to know what the best supplements you can take to avoid this issues , thanks a lot.

I'm sorry I don't want to takeover this thread but it is related, when women have have the gene that causes breast cancer they can choose to have them removed before they actually get cancer so I'm wondering why guys can't do the same with their prostate and then go on trt

The only drugs that can help are DHT blockers like finasteride but personally I hate those. I think the best way is to use lower to moderate doses and make sure you cycle off the proper amount of time.

I'm sorry I don't want to takeover this thread but it is related, when women have have the gene that causes breast cancer they can choose to have them removed before they actually get cancer so I'm wondering why guys can't do the same with their prostate and then go on trt

if the prostate has to be removed I don't see the difference. this happens all the time

If you are cycling steroids, try doing milder cycles, and this should be helpful. Also, if you are on TRT, then things are a bit more complicated, but RAD140 would be an amazing alternative for you. You would need 60 times the dosage of RAD140 in order to get the prostate enlarged.

Being on any steroids - even just a TRT dosage puts you at a significantly elevated risk of prostate cancer. You want to get your prostate tested at least every 6 months. Both the blood work test and the physical test.

I actually just read a very extensive Prostate Supplements Review on pubmed. They found that the two best supplements for prostate health are beta-sitosterol and saw palmetto.

You could get purchase those two supplements by themselves or you can do what I do and get your daily dosage through the overall prostate and liver aid supplement n2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains those ingredients as well as 41 other ingredients to keep your body healthy while on steroids.

Top Bottom