Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to avoid lethargy for next cycle

theongreyjoy

Hi. I finished my first cycle and pct a month ago. I'm fairly happy with the results especially the strength gains I made. I did 500cc of test cypionate only for 12 weeks. I loved the drive I had at the gym and didn't mind all of the side effects except for tiredness and lethargy throughout the day. However, I had no problems motivating myself for the gym but I didn't want to do anything else. I lacked motivation to go out, date, keep my apartment tidy, and look for jobs since I was between jobs. Also when I did start working again it felt like a real mission to get through work sometimes. I felt while I made good gains at the gym I fell behind in many other areas.

If I'm ever going to do another cycle again I don't want to experience that lack of motivation again. Is there anything I could take instead of test or stack test with something else to decrease lethargy? A friend suggested winstrol.

My stats are 30 yrs old, 192 pounds, 12% bf, 5'11

lower your dosage and run cycle support supps.

what happened is you gained too much too fast on cycle and your body couldn't handle it.. as simple as that. pretty common, the trick is go into cycles peaking and in top shape. don't go into cycles weak and fraile

I didn't use HCG, HCGenerate, or an AI. Just test while I was on the cycle. I'm pretty sure my diet was spot on. Was this a possible reason for me being tired all the time? I logged everything I ate. I did 50/30/20 carbs/protein/fat and basically everything was good clean food and just gave myself a cheat meal/day once every two weeks or longer. I may have been eating a bit too much as I worked my way up to over 4000 calories a day.

It's possible I was training too hard. I was doing 3 days on 1 day off then repeat. But my workouts were short only 13 sets on legs and about 16 upper body days. Occasionally I felt like my legs needed a bit more time to recover. Upper body felt good though on that routine.

Another thing I might point out is that I started my cycle at the back end of summer here in Taiwan. There's no air con at the gyms I worked out at and it's ridiculously hot here in summer. I would get home from the gym feeling dehydrated even though I drank a lot of water and I felt like I retained a lot more water because of this. Once summer's finished it cools down quickly here and I stopped gaining weight about this time 7-8 weeks into my cycle but still continued to get stronger. I'm guessing I was losing some of the water weight. After summer I wasn't drained after my workouts but still felt just as tired through the day.

Lethargy didn't decrease until 1 to 2 weeks after my last pin so I don't think the heat played a part.

Yes sorry I meant 500mg. A typical day of eating during my cycle went like this. 95% of my days were like this with some variance such as chicken instead of beef, less sweet potato more rice etc. However amount of broccoli, mushrooms, fruit would be almost the same every day. But at the end of the day my macros were the same and since I was logging on calorie count I would try to make sure I would get all my micronutrients since that site tracks that as well.

mornings
low fat milk 300g
quakers oats 100g
whey protein powder 37g
bananas 130g

midday and afternoons
brown rice 250g (measured cooked)
tuna in water 185g
egg whites x4
apple 200g

post workout
grape juice 250g