Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to avoid lethargy for next cycle

This is why a natty PCT is the way to go. You need to get your natural hormonal levels at optimum levels, otherwise you just crash and lose your gains.

What would you recommend next time? An AI and some HCG? Any idea of the dose and type of AI? For example, if I took the same amount of test at 500mg a week. It's good to know I made some mistakes and can have a better experience next time. When I was on it and feeling lazy as hell I was thinking this shit ain't worth it.

Nelson, I did run PCT. forged post-cycle, DAA, clomid, and forma stanzol.

What would you recommend next time? An AI and some HCG? Any idea of the dose and type of AI? For example, if I took the same amount of test at 500mg a week. It's good to know I made some mistakes and can have a better experience next time. When I was on it and feeling lazy as hell I was thinking this shit ain't worth it.

Nelson, I did run PCT. forged post-cycle, DAA, clomid, and forma stanzol.

That's not really a good PCT. They're good products but not the best for PCT. The DAA is good, but forma can be suppressive. Also, UNLEASHED is a must, PF POST-CYCLE and NO CLOMID -- which alone can make you feel like shit.

That's not really a good PCT. They're good products but not the best for PCT. The DAA is good, but forma can be suppressive. Also, UNLEASHED is a must, PF POST-CYCLE and NO CLOMID -- which alone can make you feel like shit.

I left my PCT ordering a bit late and unleashed was sold out at the time. I know now to get it all well in advance. I don't want people to get sidetracked on this thread because this thread isn't about my PCT stack. It's about trying to find a solution to why I was so tired during my cycle so I won't go through that again.

the no air conditioning is definitely a hindrance when working out if you are in any kind of heat... not running hcg or hcgenerate on cycle definitely hurt you because you probably had some shutdown... a strong pct is also necessary as has been advised to you...

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

the no air conditioning is definitely a hindrance when working out if you are in any kind of heat... not running hcg or hcgenerate on cycle definitely hurt you because you probably had some shutdown... a strong pct is also necessary as has been advised to you...

Would hcg or hcgenerate help with lethargy?

Top Bottom