Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to ask for bloodwork... docs and insurance?

Slyder190

I would love to get bloodwork done one fine day, but what the hell do I say? I can't see my doc just sayin, "sure, no problem". He'd wanna know why. And if I tell him why, then that gets back to my insurance company at some point right? Or wrong? I really wanna start gettin regular bloodwork done every so many months just because it's wise, but don't know how to go about it, or how to keep my doc from opening his mouth to the insurance company. How do you guys do this and what does it entale?

I just tell him I take creatine and other "legal" hormone drugs(andro, etc...). He knows it's bullshit, but unless I tell him I took steroids there is nothing he can do.

www.diretclabs.com
$89 just pay by CC recieve paperwork take to a drawing center near you no dr order needed results sent right to your house.
Private and simple this isn't spam only posted ot help those who want blood work.
I have used them prolly 25 times in the last few years as Dr's won't pull a lot of tests because of insurance etc.

MassiveG300 said:
www.diretclabs.com
$89 just pay by CC recieve paperwork take to a drawing center near you no dr order needed results sent right to your house.
Private and simple this isn't spam only posted ot help those who want blood work.
I have used them prolly 25 times in the last few years as Dr's won't pull a lot of tests because of insurance etc.

I like the site, and this is the kind of stuff we need here on EF. Once my PCT is done, I will use them. (assuming they are back up and running - they are 30 miles outside of New Orleans.)

By the way, the link has a typo. It is directlabs.com.

Bluesman

MassiveG300 said:
www.diretclabs.com

Link doesn't work. :confused:

Steve The Bluesman said:
I like the site, and this is the kind of stuff we need here on EF. Once my PCT is done, I will use them. (assuming they are back up and running - they are 30 miles outside of New Orleans.)

By the way, the link has a typo. It is directlabs.com.

Bluesman
he he where's the spell check on this thing? LOL

Yes it is very useful and very economical. I have learned some interesting stuff from using them-especially things like PCT doesn't work for me at least.

I usually recommend people take 2 days off training before blood is pulled to give a "cleaner" reading.

Some will disagree but torn down muscle tissue will elevate BUN, liver and some other enzymes-as well as being somewhat dehydrated will.

We can assure you that Direct Labs is a great company. We use them to conduct our blood work orders. After speaking to them yesterday they are able to process your orders for blood work now. They will send your paperwork to you to take to the lab nearest you. If you order a test online you will get it sent. They are having a little trouble with their phones but office is ok. Also I you feel more comfortable you may contact us to order the blood work. We do not upcharge for this service and will gladly assist you.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
1-877-548-3968
www.oasisrejuvenation.com

ok...either its too early or im just not thinking...but why dont we want this information given to the insurance company??

You may try giving you Dr a story about the history of xxx disease that runs in your family and that you want to be regularly checked to make sure you don't have it. This was you are justified in asking and if it goes in your medical records there is no mention of AAS. In this case your insurance should pick up the cost.

Medical records are shared among insurance companies and things can come back to bite you in the ass down the road.

directlabs.com sounds like a good option - never personally used them but it sounds like others have had success with them.

Top Bottom