Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how about tbol for cutting?

Tylor meet

most of articles about this agent say it's great to eliminate excess water retention, I was wondering if it's ok to use at the end of a bulking cycle to get that cut look, I was thinking of adding the last 4 weeks of my 16 test and dbol bulking cycle, did you guys ever run it that way?

Tbol is a really good steroid that doesn't get the credit it deserves. It does not aromatize into estrogen so it'll give you really nice strength gains with no water retention or bloat.

Brother, check out this article that gives an in depth comparison of tbol vs dbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

It really depends on your goals. The strength gains will be slightly better with dbol but dbol is a very estrogenic compound and will cause a lot of water retention and bloat.

You won't get quite as good strength gains on tbol but you will experience much less water retention and bloat.

Most powerlifters like dbol. Most bodybuilders like tbol better.

Tbol is one of my favourite oral steroids. Be careful how you are reading the articles though because it does not get rid of water. What it does is not cause water gain like dbol may. If you are using an AI with test then you are doing the best thing you can to keep water retention to a minimum.

Top Bottom