Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how about dbol 30mg daily for 1st 2 wks and then about week 10 through 12 30mg daily?

I am gonna run omnadren 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I was going to kickstart with 30mg daily of dbol for 4 weeks. I have read a lot and seems some guys prefer throwing the dbol in the middle or end of cycle? What about 30mg daily for wk1-2 and 30mg for say week 10-12 ? Has anyone run it like this ? This is my first injectable cycle. I just want to make the best of it and see the most gains.

You can run it any # of ways. Whatever works best for you. But regardless of when you choose to run it, I'd go a little longer than 2wks at a time.

outtlaw, that is what I am looking for. What is the best for my body? How does one make an informed decision about whick way to dose? I have read so much saying one should not use dbol for 1st cycle and others say to use it mid and some say end. I was under the feeling that if I ran it two weeks at the start, it would help kick off my cycle and the test woud take over after it worked through my system. Also, I would limit the bloat(along with adex) and shorten the strain on my body bp,liver etc... I thought that I could hit it up again about week 10 and run it two more weeks. The test would stop and the dbol would stop and I would have about 3 weeks of test left in my system before starting my pct. Opinion? thanks and I welcome other thoughts too.

If you only run it for 2wks you're gonna be limiting the effects. Its kinda like going up a mountain and stopping halfway to the top. If this is your 1st cycle, I'd just run the dbol once for 4-5wks. Most people like to run it at the beginning. I find I get the best gains if I run it mid cycle, but thats just me. If I were you, I'd run it at the start and see how you respond to it. Then you can try it differently if you want next cycle.

small but working on it said:
I am gonna run omnadren 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I was going to kickstart with 30mg daily of dbol for 4 weeks. I have read a lot and seems some guys prefer throwing the dbol in the middle or end of cycle? What about 30mg daily for wk1-2 and 30mg for say week 10-12 ? Has anyone run it like this ? This is my first injectable cycle. I just want to make the best of it and see the most gains.

Outlaw is right. Optimally, you should work the D-bol for 4-6 weeks @ 30MG ed.

This is generally well tolerated by the liver and it's short enough that you won't have to worry about edema and hypertension long term.

Hope this helps.

DIV

:chomp:

I agree with all above that dbol needs to be ran 4-5 weeks. For me, 4 weeks is perfect. I see the gains I like and I can stop before the bloating and lower back pumps get unbearable, which for me occurs in week 5.

As far as timing, I like to do something like what you are contemplating. I like my jump start in weeks 1-4, so that I have an anabolic foundation while waiting for my injectables to kick in. Then, I'll start Dbol during my last week of my injectables, and run it until about 4 weeks after my last shot. Then I just roll right into PCT.

I really can't say much about using Dbol in the middle of your cycle, except that with long ester injectables like Test Enthan or Cyp, EQ or Deca, it is always later than you think. Three weeks after your last shot the stuff is still prevalent at an effective level in your blood, so if you do it my way, you are running your Dbol in the middle, to some degree.

Either way you go, keep us posted.

thanks for the post Redux. I am very excited about my cycle and just want to get the optimum results. I am really really concerned about my bloating too. I am visiting family and dont want to look like a blowfish. I was thinking the adex .5 mg daily. I hope my body can handle the dbol for 4 full weeks. What Mg were you running for the 4 weeks? thanks bro, I tried to send you some karma.... Well see if you get it.

small but working on it said:
thanks for the post Redux. I am very excited about my cycle and just want to get the optimum results. I am really really concerned about my bloating too. I am visiting family and dont want to look like a blowfish. I was thinking the adex .5 mg daily. I hope my body can handle the dbol for 4 full weeks. What Mg were you running for the 4 weeks? thanks bro, I tried to send you some karma.... Well see if you get it.

Sorry, I've been away. I ran it at 25mg/day during my first cycle and 30mg/day during my second.

Top Bottom