Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How a 16 year old 6 ft 215lb looks

I know a hell of alot more than 90% of the "mature" people around here just starting to dabble with steroids in terms of nutrition and training

interesting statement.. not sure if that will fly over well with the majority of senior members on here lol.

I do think for your age you are very knowledgeable.. but you can study and learn all you want, experience can never be replaced... remember that. I hope you will not have that poor attitude where you refuse to evolve cause in this game you MUST. and that is universal to all age groups. I know 50 year olds in the gym who still don't know what an AI is who have been juicing 30 years.

^^^ damn bro that is pretty touchy. I was not addressing you or anyone here specifically.. I was making a general point.

whether I have kids or not is a moot point IMO. the bottom line is when I was a teen I didn't even think about buying steroids, now every teen has easy access to them.. its a different era. I think if steroids were as easy to get back in my time a lot more of my peers would have used them too, but they just weren't available or affordable. I can remember a bottle of weak ass andro cost $80, you could buy that OTC. that was very pricey and today you can buy a vial of gear for almost half that price. different time.

I was simply answering the previous question.

PS. I am proud of you for buying your own shit, but back when I was your age the minimum wage was $4 an hour.... so working 20 hours a week would get you shit. now its almost $10 where I live.. again its a different era so please do not compare the two. you have it WAY better today then it used to be and have way more opportunities

I live in Australia and have played baseball a few times in america, the cost of living between the 2 countries are not comparable. We very nearly moved to the states for financial reason because the cost of living is so high here.

Oh and same with gear, the only you're getting vials for 100 bucks here is of you're dealing and buying in bulk.

interesting statement.. not sure if that will fly over well with the majority of senior members on here lol.

I do think for your age you are very knowledgeable.. but you can study and learn all you want, experience can never be replaced... remember that. I hope you will not have that poor attitude where you refuse to evolve cause in this game you MUST. and that is universal to all age groups. I know 50 year olds in the gym who still don't know what an AI is who have been juicing 30 years.

I understand what you mean in terms of experience but experience isnt an age thing neccasarilly. I have been training longer than many "first cycle thread" posters on here even though they may be double my age.

And its not working 20 hours weeks either, between school and work some weeks are pushing 70 hours... easily.

7 hour school days 5 days a week = 35hours

Average of 2hours study per day 5-6 days per week =10-12 hours

20-40hours work.

You do the math, not all teens have it easy

And its not working 20 hours weeks either, between school and work some weeks are pushing 70 hours... easily.

7 hour school days 5 days a week = 35hours

Average of 2hours study per day 5-6 days per week =10-12 hours

20-40hours work.

You do the math, not all teens have it easy

where did I ever claim teens had it easy? I said teens have a helluva easier time acquiring steroids today then 20 years ago. but i never once said it was easy being a teen. remember the topic is about STEROID USE with teens.. I can guarantee you more teens use steroids today then 20 years ago universally, doesn't matter what country you live in

if you want to talk about being a teen overall then being a teen sucks but we all have to go through it. especially today with all this social media bullshit. your best years as going to be as an adult, being independent, living on your own.. doing what the fuck you want to do everyday

if you want my advice all this you are doing now is an INVESTMENT into your future. you can choose as a teen to slack off or you can work hard as you are doing. the ones who slack will end up selling insurance or some other shit job as an adult I can guarantee you that. you want to be successful in life so you can have the freedom to enjoy it. the key is going to be your education and the skills you acquire now. something as simple as learning how to type 150 words a minute will pay off so well once you have a career since every job involves a computer .. if you haven't signed up for a class like that then do it.

How can these kids afford steroids at 16 and 17.

I don't approve of kids that age doing steroids, but I guess I rather see a kid get into bodybuilding and not something really dangerous.

We have to try and be accepting of the little bros that enter this lifestyle way early on. We try to dissuade them when they come here and ask, but many of us grew up wanting to be like Arnold since the age of 2yrl and there was nothing and nobody that would stand in our way.

Lets try to not give these lil bros a hard time.

Most of you guys don't know me because I haven't posted in here in a couple of years but I wanted to echo what BRR said.

We can get pretty hard on the young people but really, bravo to them for showing the hard work and discipline to live this lifestyle. How many 16/17 year olds do you know that could post their macros? I also DO NOT condone steroid use for the under 25 crowd. It's peak natty time for the guys to grow.

My son is now 20 and a professional athlete in Europe. In his high school days, I was shocked at how many of the various sports guys were using. I'm in the lifestyle, done a few cycles myself and was still surprised. To me, it's much like anything else...drinking, recreational drugs etc....I'm going to tell you you're an idiot if you use but I'd rather talk openly about it and educate you vs walk away, shut the door and have you get your info from some other moron.

To the two young men in here....well done! Keep it up. I always tell my son...work hard, stay humble and go kill it. You're never too old to learn something new. You may not always like the message but take what you need to learn and leave the rest. :)

where did I ever claim teens had it easy? I said teens have a helluva easier time acquiring steroids today then 20 years ago. but i never once said it was easy being a teen. remember the topic is about STEROID USE with teens.. I can guarantee you more teens use steroids today then 20 years ago universally, doesn't matter what country you live in

if you want to talk about being a teen overall then being a teen sucks but we all have to go through it. especially today with all this social media bullshit. your best years as going to be as an adult, being independent, living on your own.. doing what the fuck you want to do everyday

if you want my advice all this you are doing now is an INVESTMENT into your future. you can choose as a teen to slack off or you can work hard as you are doing. the ones who slack will end up selling insurance or some other shit job as an adult I can guarantee you that. you want to be successful in life so you can have the freedom to enjoy it. the key is going to be your education and the skills you acquire now. something as simple as learning how to type 150 words a minute will pay off so well once you have a career since every job involves a computer .. if you haven't signed up for a class like that then do it.

In the steroid aspect i agree with you. You did how ever say that "when i was a teen i was working hard and saving for college" or something along those lines implying that we dont... now that youve cleared that up i see your point of view and respect it.

In the steroid aspect i agree with you. You did how ever say that "when i was a teen i was working hard and saving for college" or something along those lines implying that we dont... now that youve cleared that up i see your point of view and respect it.

I personally think as a parent you should reward your kids but only if they earn it. example would be if a kid nails his SAT's and gets good grades you buy him his first car.. something modest. the reason being good grades will earn them scholarships for college. if they are coasting by with a C average and going out every Friday night to party then they don't get shit.

that is my point.

I was a high school weightlifting coach for years so I know how hard a lot of these kids work. the ones that worked hard ended up being successful, the ones who relied on mommy and daddy are now in their 20's still living in their parents basement. it is so true. the parents think they are doing their kids a favor by babying them too much, they have to cut the umbilical cord at some point and let them learn lifes lessons at some point! trust funds are the absolute worst thing you could do to kids. "hey let me coast through life cause I know at 21 I will get a million from my trust fund"

I personally think as a parent you should reward your kids but only if they earn it. example would be if a kid nails his SAT's and gets good grades you buy him his first car.. something modest. the reason being good grades will earn them scholarships for college. if they are coasting by with a C average and going out every Friday night to party then they don't get shit.

that is my point.

I was a high school weightlifting coach for years so I know how hard a lot of these kids work. the ones that worked hard ended up being successful, the ones who relied on mommy and daddy are now in their 20's still living in their parents basement. it is so true. the parents think they are doing their kids a favor by babying them too much, they have to cut the umbilical cord at some point and let them learn lifes lessons at some point! trust funds are the absolute worst thing you could do to kids. "hey let me coast through life cause I know at 21 I will get a million from my trust fund"

I agree with you in the coaching aspect. I still coach high performance baseball teams as i still love the game and miss being able to play and you can tell a huge difference between kids in different socia geographic areas and the ones who are given everything

Most of you guys don't know me because I haven't posted in here in a couple of years but I wanted to echo what BRR said.

We can get pretty hard on the young people but really, bravo to them for showing the hard work and discipline to live this lifestyle. How many 16/17 year olds do you know that could post their macros? I also DO NOT condone steroid use for the under 25 crowd. It's peak natty time for the guys to grow.

My son is now 20 and a professional athlete in Europe. In his high school days, I was shocked at how many of the various sports guys were using. I'm in the lifestyle, done a few cycles myself and was still surprised. To me, it's much like anything else...drinking, recreational drugs etc....I'm going to tell you you're an idiot if you use but I'd rather talk openly about it and educate you vs walk away, shut the door and have you get your info from some other moron.

To the two young men in here....well done! Keep it up. I always tell my son...work hard, stay humble and go kill it. You're never too old to learn something new. You may not always like the message but take what you need to learn and leave the rest. :)

We do listen to you older guys! Sometimes its selective 😂 but we do listen.

I remember you, ive been on the forum about 2ish years now

Top Bottom