Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hot flashes while on AS???

H

harddtime

i got a question guys, did anyone ever get hot flashes? i feel extremely hot right now, and yes my AC is on. I feel like i'm radiating heat. Can this be caused by AS or is it because of some other problems of mine? anyone ever experience anything like this?? this is the first time i've ever gotten this, thanks.

Well ever since I started taking fina, I have been sweating like I am on dnp.

Man, fina hates the fuck out of fat. :)

this ain't fina bro, 500mg test, 40anavar ED. Any clues what it could be?

I have had Hot flashes while on D-Bol and Test but when I came off they went away. I thought it may be due to incresed blood pressure but I am not sure.

M18

that makes sense, thanks mustang. What are your suggestions for lowering blood pressure? is there anything that i can do? thanks

Well, to a certain extent, a.s. just elevate blood pressure.

But at 500mg/week of test, you might look into something like liquidex/arimidex. That would cut out some of the water, and reduce your bp accordingly. How much bloat do you have? If it's minimal, this may not help much.

How bad and how often does this occur?

I noticed an increse in blood pressure because of all the water I was holding, Keep your sodium intake low, drink plenty of water and some Proviron, Liquidex or Arimidex would work great.

M18

i'm taking .25mg a day, i'll up it a little when i get some more, don't wanna run out completely. I don't think i'm really bloated although i might be. This is the first time i got anything like this.......i mean it might not be all from AS, smoking and drinking tonight might have something to do with it, but i doubt it because i've been doing that for years without anything like this happening before.

Top Bottom