Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hot Drinks During PCT ?

android2015

HI

i am in pct cntaining of ( HCG-Nolvadex-Clomid )

my question is i am drinking so much of english tea black and green too espicialy green tea i am drinking so much of it around 5+ cup/day

so my question is green tea or any kind of tea or caffeine drinks generaly can make any of my pct drugs ineffective or can green tea conflict with any of hcg/nolvadex/clomid ?

because i read before some where that green tea make body has less respawn with nolvadex and tamoxfin drugs is that is true ? or i can drinks any amount of these caffine drinks with all of my pct drugs without any problems ?

and what drinks yu usualy drinking without problems while your pct please ?

i realy need to know these answers because i just want to make sure that my PCT will work fine without any problems and get the full benefits of all my PCT without any problems.

thank you

You should be just fine with both of your tea's.I have never heard that about green tea and nolva.

keep in mind most tea's do contain caffeine.. this can fuck up your sleep and during PCT the last thing you can afford is to lose sleep

will it effect your ancillary drugs? no... but losing sleep is not good

maybe get caffeine free tea (keep in mind decaf coffee still legally can contain caffeine too, just in smaller amounts... not sure if tea is the same way)

Top Bottom