Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horny as fck on Var?!?

steelmass

Last cycle I ended with 100mg Var ED for 2.5 weeks while I ran HCG and let NPP/Prop Clear. My sex drive was through the roof during those days. Has anyone else felt like that on Var?

I think my Var was really TBol... =(

steelmass said:
Last cycle I ended with 100mg Var ED for 2.5 weeks while I ran HCG and let NPP/Prop Clear. My sex drive was through the roof during those days. Has anyone else felt like that on Var?

Bump...

what does your var look like? Im on a little tbol/var/primo/provirun/t3 cycle right now. Is the proviron over kill? anavar makes my libido go south.

I agree I think my sex drive was high on var, tho i am always horny no matter what

tbol didnt really do much for me

truckdaddy said:
what does your var look like? Im on a little tbol/var/primo/provirun/t3 cycle right now. Is the proviron over kill? anavar makes my libido go south.

proviron might be overkill but why not...

Ya my var is liquid - actually some of it came out of solution and is in suspension. So maybe it is var.. hmm..

steelmass said:

dude, it wasnt the var, it was the HCG and the cessation of NPP. HCG does that to alot of people.

Top Bottom