x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Hormonal imbalance?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hormonal imbalance? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Hormonal imbalance?

Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.

Re: Hormonal imbalance?

I would try to figure out the cause before randomly trying things. How were your estrogen levels, shbg, and free test?

you need a full blood panel and need to see all the results for yourself...

these are the tests you want

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Good Bro

DO NOT self diagnose. Far too many people treat this board like there in a doctors office. Go back to your actual doctor. You need to find the actual reason so it can be treated properly. It could be one of many issues that do not need to be treated with clomid for example. It could have nothing to do with hormones.

run bloodwork, see my signature

in the mean time get on n2generate, it will help

don't throw clomid or any other drug at the problem and think that will fix it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Listen to the guys.

If your test is good there is no reason to take clomid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by mineralman99 View Post
    Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.
    Estrogen may be off.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

You need to check more than your testosterone.