Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hormonal imbalance?

mineralman99

Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.

I would try to figure out the cause before randomly trying things. How were your estrogen levels, shbg, and free test?

you need a full blood panel and need to see all the results for yourself...

these are the tests you want

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

DO NOT self diagnose. Far too many people treat this board like there in a doctors office. Go back to your actual doctor. You need to find the actual reason so it can be treated properly. It could be one of many issues that do not need to be treated with clomid for example. It could have nothing to do with hormones.

If your test is good there is no reason to take clomid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been months since I've had a normal sex drive after using D Bol. I did some blood work and my Doc said my test levels were good for my age. So I'm not sure if its some type of hormone imbalance from the cycle I did. Anyway I've been reading up on Clomid and have found some people have had success with it restoring there libido. I just wanted to get any advice or thoughts on maybe trying clomid or any other methods out there. Thanks.
Estrogen may be off.

Top Bottom