Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HomeBrew Tren Ques (Most Tren you've ever used in a 2 G. Kit)

roomforonemore

I was wondering what is the most Tren pellets you personally have dissolved in a 2 G. kit(Get Pinz 2G. Kit)? The kit calls for 2000 grams of Tren pellets and I have used 2800 grams in a 2 gram kit before, which worked just fine.
But I was thinking of trying either 3000 grams or 3200 grams but didn't know if there is enough of the solvent in the 2 gram kit to properly dissolve this much? I'm sure you all know the reason for doing this is to get a greater mg/ml concentration, but is this too much for the solvent? Or if you know of any other problems I could possibly have, please let me know
Anybody that has tried this much, or maybe even more in a 2 gram kit, your help will be appreciated.

Tren AC, can be made at 200mg/ml, using tren powder, but it would be an uncomfortable shot, the problem with kits, is that you do not know how much of each solvent you are getting (BA and BB). I think you woulod be better off buying the things seperately.

Also you will not be getting 100% conversion from the pellets, some say as low as 75% extraction, but I dont know of anyone getting the final product tested for strength.

Top Bottom