Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

home removing gyno lumps...

DJ_UFO

Banned
I was wondering if it is possible to remove those little gyno lumps around the nipple sucking them through a big needle? kind of home made lipo suction? or is it the lump too hard for that?

Its a gland bro. Do you really want to self perform surgery on your titty glands? LOL!

If you do though, please either provide pictures or a link to a "you tube" video please. That is something I would pay to see. F'ing Ouch!!

It could hurt a little bit...no more than a bullet tho...but those little lumps are not glands...is like a fatty tissue...maybe they will pass through a big needle. :)

DJ_UFO said:
It could hurt a little bit...no more than a bullet tho...but those little lumps are not glands...is like a fatty tissue...maybe they will pass through a big needle. :)

You must not be talking about Gyno then because those lumps are glands. Fat does not lump like that and/or hurt when they are enflamed. Are you talking about the little white bumps around the nipple?

LOL! @ your not worse than a bullet comment. Human Target could hang with it then

DJ_UFO said:
I was wondering if it is possible to remove those little gynecomastia lumps around the nipple sucking them through a big needle? kind of home made lipo suction? or is it the lump too hard for that?

i wouldnt suggest it you could deform your chest

DJ_UFO said:
Have you ever seen how they do lipo suction, when they jab that big suction thing back and fourth under the skin sucking out the fat. Just do that with a needle in you're tits. Simple as that bro.

Top Bottom