Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Brew Tren

in that short period of time there was literally nothing too heavy for me in the gym . i got stronger every single day . i believe that was the week i squatted 6 plates for reps. it was incredible .
despite my madness though i do want to maintain my health so i realized that dose was definitely harming my heart cause my Blood pressure was sky high .
honestly call me crazy but running a mega high dose of any compound for a short period of time is beneficial. it shocks the body into growing for sure

Anyone think 200mg per ml is ok to make?

I personally have never tried it, but I get 100mg/ml to hold with zero BB. That would make me think that in theory it would not be too hard. Like Radar says you just have to get your mix right.

Now in my opinion if it is truly 200mg/ml it is too strong. Unless everybody is getting used to underdosed Tren....true 200mg/ml would be terrifying. I know everybody reacts different but still Tren at 150mg a day is brutal.

Do you do the conversion to crystal tren 1st, then accuarately weigh the powder, then convert?

If you do mix the 200mg please post follow up to see your results. Thanks!

I use the the pellets.
I was still going to only pin 50mg a day.
I was just thinking that I might not get a sore spot with only .25 ml at each pinning.

personally i wouldn't go 200mg/ml..just gets to complicated..just man up,do more sticks,it sucks but it get you big!!

I use the the pellets.
I was still going to only pin 50mg a day.
I was just thinking that I might not get a sore spot with only .25 ml at each pinning.

Ok, now I understand. Yeah I thought that shooting 200mg a day would be insane. I personally think it will hold. Like I said at 100mg/ml with zero BB there is no problem, so trying 200mg/ml with a low % of BB will probably work. Trial and error.

I use the pellets also, but you can convert the pellets to crystal/powder, then do the mix of oil/BA. I personally think it is more accurate and cleaner than just melting the pellets and pulling it out with a syringe and filtering. But again, just personal preference.

Good luck!

I just use a kit from I online source. I was just thinking or dropping oil amount
I did 80mg / ml before and did 40mg a day. I loved it and it worked great.
I used 4 pin locations outer thigh and glute both sides.
Tried delts and it bothered me during workout.

you can get 200mg/ml off online suppliers and its harsh stuff, i pinned 100mg/ml mixed with 200mg/ml of test eth twice per week i had the cough just once and had that shitty taste in the mouth i cut down to 50mg twice per week and once it kicked in i was so aggressive and was having very few hours sleep maybe 3 per nite it was a joke.
i went off it quick smart it was that or lose the better half.

there are a few variants in after injection pain as others have said being the BA volume as long as you dont get the red ball spot and its very warm as that's an infection and you need to hit the Ibprofen quick smart. i learnt the hard way and ended up with celulitus and a 4 day hospital stay on a antibiotics injection via cannula every 4 hours 24hrs a day to kill it.

Top Bottom