Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home brew gear VS. Pharm Grade gear

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I'm sure many of you have used home brew gear and pharm grade gear. For those that have used both...can you tell the difference between either or? I mean...were the results you achieved from home brew gear just as good as pharm grade gear?

If you have good legit powder that is in the 93-99% range for purity. You can have the same results as using Pharm Grade... The problem comes in getting legit powders. Don't think just cause you have a "good powder source" he is giving you legit stuff... Unless the guy has all of his powders lab tested, he doesn't really know what the Lab is sending him. Most of the time the lab themselves will sell bunk shit to the smaller customers.

-BRR

powder sources scare me
ug labs scare me

i prefer vet or human grade actually

the only homebrewing i did was when i was 100% sure i had exactly what i ordered and by then i dont think it was worth it..

but the homebrew stuff i havemade was great...

Mine has never failed me yet. Then again, I haven't really tried all that much human-grade, only sustanon, the rest was vet or homebrew.

Top Bottom