x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Home brew gear VS. Pharm Grade gear

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Home brew gear VS. Pharm Grade gear within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm sure many of you have used home brew gear and pharm grade gear. For those that have used both...can you tell the difference between either or? I mean...were the results you achieved from home brew gear just as good as pharm grade gear?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Home brew gear VS. Pharm Grade gear

I'm sure many of you have used home brew gear and pharm grade gear. For those that have used both...can you tell the difference between either or? I mean...were the results you achieved from home brew gear just as good as pharm grade gear?

Re: Home brew gear VS. Pharm Grade gear

If you have good legit powder that is in the 93-99% range for purity. You can have the same results as using Pharm Grade... The problem comes in getting legit powders. Don't think just cause you have a "good powder source" he is giving you legit stuff... Unless the guy has all of his powders lab tested, he doesn't really know what the Lab is sending him. Most of the time the lab themselves will sell bunk shit to the smaller customers.

-BRR
    Fighting solves everything !

-"The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action."
    -"To beat a martial artist that's been training for 15 years, all you need to do is box and wrestle for 1 year, and he's yours."
    -"Boards don't hit back"
    -"Circumstances hell! I make circumstances!"
    -Bruce Lee

Mutant

powder sources scare me
    ug labs scare me

i prefer vet or human grade actually

the only homebrewing i did was when i was 100% sure i had exactly what i ordered and by then i dont think it was worth it..

but the homebrew stuff i havemade was great...
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to make them all yourself.

Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

It is not important to be better than someone else, but to be better than yesterday.

Pro Bodybuilder

Mine has never failed me yet. Then again, I haven't really tried all that much human-grade, only sustanon, the rest was vet or homebrew.