Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home Brew Anavar

pazzmoe

All Natural
I have never made Anavar from bulk but am getting ready to order !0 grams from PSL, I would appriciate any advise on what to mix it with

Have u mixed before or is this the first time ? I could see this going very wrong if you mess this up.

I had some made for me back in the day - 1 capsule with 50mg. As above you need to be able to measure that out and trust me - IT'S A TINY AMOUNT. Fuck it up and you could have 100's of mg per dose which is a BAD idea.

What he did was add it to a creatine powder and used that as a filler for a 250-500mg capsule

I had some made for me back in the day - 1 capsule with 50mg. As above you need to be able to measure that out and trust me - IT'S A TINY AMOUNT. Fuck it up and you could have 100's of mg per dose which is a BAD idea.

What he did was add it to a creatine powder and used that as a filler for a 250-500mg capsule

I like this , I found a thread from April 2005 the guy's were using everclear or 151 proof alcohol to suspend the Var, and something called PEG ? If you want something done right you have to do it yourself! Thanks for the tip

Top Bottom