Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hollywood actors transformation with AAS

Miky Crooz

bros , I'm doing some home work for college about roids and the topic I've chosen is roids in hollywood, please give a quick short list of actor you believe have done steroids transformation either to look bigger or to play a movie roll, thank you.

It isn't always steroids. It's different when you have a personal trainer, personal chef and someone telling you exactly what to do and when to do it.

People can't believe that its hard work sometimes that gets these actors in the shape they are, when you have every aspect of your life outsourced to a professional that's overlooking it you tend to get some really good results.

Anyways, you won't find any actual evidence or proof as to any actor doing steroids, it's all hearsay.

bros , I'm doing some home work for college about roids and the topic I've chosen is roids in hollywood, please give a quick short list of actor you believe have done steroids transformation either to look bigger or to play a movie roll, thank you.

You want us to do your homework? LOL

pay me and I will do your homework for you lol! nice one mobster

but yeah i agree with what zinergy said. you sign a contract to play a role and shooting starts in 12 weeks. you will make 1M for the role and you want to be in best shape of your life. you hire the best trainers, chefs, nutritionists etc. you spend your life working out, sleeping, and doing yoga for 12 weeks, you will get great results steroids or not

All actors, models and professional athletes use performance enhancing drugs of some sort. They make their living off their bodies and will take whatever they need to in order to get their bodies at their absolute best.

They also hire the best personal trainers, nutritionists, coaches etc.

Top Bottom