Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Vascular Freak

About 3 weeks into my current cycle oft test e , eq, and winstrol I started to notice a little bit of bloat and my nips are not sore, but are a little puffy/watery looking as well as my abs and lower back. I am taking 1.5 mg of liquid letro ed. I am only using 350mg test ew, and 600 mg eq ew but I guess I am sensitive.

Will increasing the femera help kill the bloat, or is there another pathway that is causing the bloat aside from some estro in my system?

Vascular Freak said:
About 3 weeks into my current cycle oft test e , eq, and winstrol I started to notice a little bit of bloat and my nips are not sore, but are a little puffy/watery looking as well as my abs and lower back. I am taking 1.5 mg of liquid letro ed. I am only using 350mg test ew, and 600 mg eq ew but I guess I am sensitive.

Will increasing the femera help kill the bloat, or is there another pathway that is causing the bloat aside from some estro in my system?

You can keep the letro dose the same and try natural OTC diuretics and increased water intake.

Natural OTC diuretics:
vitamin C, dandelion root, glycerin, and caffeine
increase water intake and start taking in distilled water instead of bottled

Mr.X said:
You can keep the letro dose the same and try natural OTC diuretics and increased water intake.

Natural OTC diuretics:
vitamin C, dandelion root, glycerin, and caffeine
increase water intake and start taking in distilled water instead of bottled

I have a light film of water over my entire body, my nips are a little puffier than they were before the test and eq kicked in. I may try upping the dosage of the letro to see if it will reduce nipple "bloat".

The dandelion root is effective for me, but if the bloat is caused from estro, won't I accumulate fat quicker than estro is suppressed?

Vascular Freak said:

that sucks,
that was about what my next cycle was going to be...

Letro is king.

Ive had a dime sized lump in my nipple for about 3 weeks. Been taking nolva 40mg ed and it did nothing. I took letro 1.25mg for 2 days and the fucking lump is gone.

Nolva sucka ass, letro is king.

Re: Letro is king.

You don't say there if you're on a cycle or not. But nolva is a bad idea with certain AS.
Just be warned, letro is notorius for trashing your sex drive.

AIFM is a better choice and just as effective for your problem.

Top Bottom