Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Letro on Lipid Profiles, and is it hepatoxic?

now if I could only find a place to get aromasin cheap, since ag-guys have ridiculous prices

you could always get AIFM.

there is also the well known BD and LSP "guy", believe his aromasin tabs are relatively affordable.

There is always powder, though unless you have access to testing dont particularly reccomend it.

Does The different estrogen profiles have any different effect on bloat? For example estradiol being the main estrogen attributing to bloat

letro and hair?

Hey guys, I think I read somewhere that Letro can affect your hairline. I noticed that my hair started to thin while on it....I dont think it was my mind playing tricks on me. Now I really like letro, and I still have a slight case of gyno....how can I continue to use this? Would finasteride along with letro stop the thinning while I treat my gyno? I really feel im stuck here.

Re: letro and hair?

macrophage69alpha said:
by decreasing estrogen conversion, which inevitably leads to greater DHT conversion (at least to some extent).

letro itself does nothing directly

It depends on the individual.....many drugs CAN cause hairloss independant of DHT involvement.....IE.....Levodopa can cause hairloss....just to name one.
Some drugs may trigger TE, or just cause it outright.....many drugs...

Re: letro and hair?

yes, but have seen no evidence that being the case here.

stimulants and dopaminergics can cause shedding. Excess selenium, thryoid, amphetamines are all implicated in shedding .

Top Bottom