Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Stopped letro, some bloat but strength went through the roof!

if you still have a good sex drive even on letro and ure pretty dry....i think youre fine...right now im on 2.5mgs letro eod...50mgs proviron and 20mgs tamox daily..and i feel good, nice sex drive...and fairly dry. Using a combo of anti e's that hit estrogen from all angles is best...but then again..thats a little advanced..and im a competitive bb'er..so..

use of nolvadex with or after progestins (superdrol among them) is usually not a good idea and can actually cause or worsen gyno.

g35mann said:
IM currently on letro 2.5mg a day becuase i got gyno from a superdrol cycle a couple months ago. I just started a T-bol cycle and am still on the letro. Should i cut the dose in half? i dont want the gyno to come back, but i want to get eveything from this cycle that i can.

You should get rid of your gyno before going on cycles IMO.

Letro on Lipid Profiles, and is it hepatoxic?

How is Letro on Lipid profiles and is it hepatoxic? Is it ok to take forever?

Re: Letro on Lipid Profiles, and is it hepatoxic?

negative, somewhat on lipids (more so when on cycle).
its not hepatoxic.

generally extended use is not reccomended because of the level of suppression

What is best used for extended use? (besides adex it is to weak for me)

any reason to say aromasin would be better for long term use?

yes, both it and AIFM have a better long term (and generally short term) estrogen suppression profile, They dont have negative impact on cholesterol. They are both stronger than arimidex, and also have a better suppression profile (the suppress strong metabolite (estradiol) as well as letro, but they allow some of the weaker metabolite (estrone)- hence a better suppression profile). Both dex and letro strongly suppress estrone (the weak metabolite) but letro suppresses both metabolites strongly.

that cover it?

Top Bottom