Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: How long for letro to clear your system?

though it can take up several weeks for impacts on sex drive to abate- metabolic neurotransmitter adaptions to the estrogen suppression may take longer to resolve.

Re: How long for letro to clear your system?

ok then ... heres my follow up question macro. My bro has been on letro for 10 days, his gyno does seem to have shrunk etc although he does still have some puffyness. Sex drives nowheres to be found, no big deal though. Now ... before he started the letro he was running nolva @ from 40 up to 80 mg a day. Hes happy with how it is(his nipples that is) and would like to taper off the letro, and see if the slight discoloration of the areola dissaptes naturally. As you told me last week nolva takes 5-7 weeks to clear the system, and his last dosages were quite high (80mg last day). Is he able to taper down off the letro asap at say .25 mg every 2 days or something? FYI, he has been off gear (anavar that was probably dbol) for 3 weeks hence his system should be clear, and test will not be inhibited seeing how he only ended up taking 240mg total if you can beleive it. So what im asking what is the best way to get off all ancillaries ASAP @ this point in time and go from there. PS, he has some AIFM for men on the way but would prefer to try and clear himself of everything and go from there.

Stopped letro, some bloat but strength went through the roof!

Man what a difference it makes when your estro levels are a little higher. I have been hitting PR's all over the place. I actually feel just as lean when I am in the gym and pumped, but at home when cold I feel and little sloppier. When on the letro my skin was like saran wrap.

Will keeping estro levels a little higher and allowing a little bloat actually cause fat accumulation, or is it more of a temporary cosmetic deal? Would I be able to get much leaner if I suppress estro almost completely?

Re: Stopped letro, some bloat but strength went through the roof!

Agree

even with adex when its dropped (use 1.5 mgs a day)

same things happens LIBIDO and power increases...........

there is a fine line with AI usage for certain

I'd say temporary cosmetic - just stay clean with diet...

OMEGA said:
same things happens LIBIDO and power increases...........

there is a fine line with AI usage for certain

Yup... Ana. 2006 explains this quite well

IM currently on letro 2.5mg a day becuase i got gyno from a superdrol cycle a couple months ago. I just started a T-bol cycle and am still on the letro. Should i cut the dose in half? i dont want the gyno to come back, but i want to get eveything from this cycle that i can.

Thats why blood levels are invaluable on a cycle if you can get them oestrogen is very important but we all know too much is too bad with anabolic cycling its very hard to know the right AI amount

Does letro help in a cutting cycle?

Does letro help to cut? Or does it just make you dry?
Im also gaining almost not when using it in tren cycles, does letro realy inhibit gains that much?

Top Bottom