Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Holy shit misplced my Letro with Clen LOL

You will make it...

A good friend of mine did it recently. He felt like hell for about 18 hrs...

This guy has competed and won for several years. Just wasnt thinking...drew up a full ml with a regular syringe...shot it in his mouth...didnt realize what he had done until he felt it sting his mouth...

He made it.

Wootoom said:
ya but this was my first time. it hit me pretty good

bro a little advice...start reading and reading this forum. If you think you read enough, read more; do not play with your health and body; this forum is not what you hear on the chat forum where people try to be what they are not in real life; people here will help you achieve your goals in a safety, clean way. I'm glad you're ok, remember you have a family to take care of.

Was on 200mcg for 8weeks straight, noticed that clen does make you tired and also, I know this is weird but I was shooting bigger loads.

DJ_UFO said:
bro a little advice...start reading and reading this forum. If you think you read enough, read more; do not play with your health and body; this forum is not what you hear on the chat forum where people try to be what they are not in real life; people here will help you achieve your goals in a safety, clean way. I'm glad you're ok, remember you have a family to take care of.
are u fuckin dumb????? have u use AG Guys???? there bottles are marked the same. read before u write

Does this mean letro is working?

Bros been on letro for a week now @2.5mg ed. Nipple pain is now gone, nipple is still puffy at times, and the stem is thicker, and nip is whiteish color aswell too. Mind you hes been fucking with them too much, so ive told him to stop that. No lactating . Now ... when his nips get cold, ex first thing in the AM they shrivel up to the size of dimes, and get really small. Also on days when he isnt pinching the crap out of them it feels asthough the gland or lump underneath is indeed shrinking. thx

Re: Does this mean letro is working?

Roc86 said:
Bros been on letro for a week now @2.5mg ed. Nipple pain is now gone, nipple is still puffy at times, and the stem is thicker, and nip is whiteish color aswell too. Mind you hes been fucking with them too much, so ive told him to stop that. No lactating . Now ... when his nips get cold, ex first thing in the AM they shrivel up to the size of dimes, and get really small. Also on days when he isnt pinching the crap out of them it feels asthough the gland or lump underneath is indeed shrinking. thx

yup....sounds like its doing its job...recommendation for the his "nipple play" : have him get a girl and play with hers...

How long for letro to clear your system?

Does femera have a long half life(s) like nolva around 5-7 weeks or does letro clear you faster...? thx

Re: How long for letro to clear your system?

its around 48 hrs. 3 half lives to "mostly gone" (5 to extinction).

so 6 days (10 days to extinction)

Top Bottom