Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Holy shit misplced my Letro with Clen LOL

black sheep said:
200mcg is a huge dose. Most people cannot handle over 100mcg a day. When did you take it?
i took it friday bro. and honestly saturday morning for breakfast i could barely hold my fork. fuck im stupid. i was stressed out so bad. everything is ok now man

Wootoom said:
i took it friday bro. and honestly saturday morning for breakfast i could barely hold my fork. fuck im stupid. i was stressed out so bad. everything is ok now man

That is good to hear - Clen is no joke at high dosage. I suggest you keep them seperate to not make the same mistake. I am surprised you slept friday night.

black sheep said:
That is good to hear - Clen is no joke at high dosage. I suggest you keep them seperate to not make the same mistake. I am surprised you slept friday night.
honestly man it was my buddies stag and i was drinking. u know when u get home at 300 in the am and u pass right out it took me at least 30 minutes to get to sleep it was crazy

LOL, I did something similiar once. Those liquid research bottles all look the same. I ended up taking a long run around my neighborhood at 3am to blow off some energy. I still didn't sleep that night. I'm glad to hear you are ok. That shit can get scary, especially when your hands won't stop shaking.

There was a post awhile back about some guy who made his own liquiclen from powder and did not wear rubber gloves. Anyhow, according to him, he got a lot of clen in his system and was fucked up for days, super high heart rate, parenoid halucinations etc etc.- probably combined from not being able to function for days. That would suck so bad. I never even considered screwing around with making my own after reading that. I never go above 80 mcg myself. Good luck, and yeah, you atleast know it's real now!

Jacob

Wootoom said:
i started out on aas bro. ive been here awhile. black sheep ya i took 200mcg. fuck that stuff is crazy.

That's no problem,i alway's take 200mcg's for my daily dose.

buffalo said:
That's no problem,i alway's take 200mcg's for my daily dose.
ya but this was my first time. it hit me pretty good

Top Bottom