Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Too much letro?

it should be okay eod...i ran it like that did not have any libido problems...well i cant lie ..i had a little but hard to notice...i just throw in some proviron and it was gone

Yup letro is hardcore mang lol but I love it. I am using half tha tdose and having no problems with bloat while running test e 800mg ew, plus a lot more shit. I would half it. And add in some Proviron to up your libido.

SlimJim300 said:
Is 1.25mg letro EOD too much for a cycle of 800mg test and 50mg dbol? I want to control my estro levels, but don't want them dangerously low.

depends on the person.

for most people 1.25mg ED would be advisable for that cycle. some may need 2.5mgED

others can get by with .5mg ED.

ED dosing is preferable to maintain blood levels and to find the right dosing. You can dose EOD, though it can be harder to find the "right" dose.

you can start low and increase or start in the middle (1.25mg ED) and work either up or down from there.

Re: how should i take letro

Start out w/ 1.25mg ed. and increase if needed to a dosage of 2.5mg ed. No need to go any higher than that.

Re: how should i take letro

it's strong shit, use either letro OR AIFM, not both. letro by far the strongest and will get rid of gyno and gyno like symptoms. i am gyno prone and i only started w/ .5ED last cycle, SLOWWWWLY ramping up to 2.25ED for a few weeks. when i use again, i will not use more than 1mgED though, can cause joint pain after awhile, good idea to start w/ some gluc. and chond. for joint health too. proviron also since letro can kill sex drive in some...

Top Bottom