Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Letro is king.

rosco141 said:
I have had large gyno lump behind both nipples for the last 6 mths tried nolva 40mg a day for PCT after testcyp, eq & dbol cycle. Didnt have gyno during pct but once i stopped slowly got worst. It has been awhile now i know but what would be more effective letro or AIFM? What dose would be best? Going to be running clen/nolva/winnytabs with either the letro or aifm. Will run Need to get this gyno away before holidays which is 6 weeks. Before any asks why just starting treatment 6 mths later wasnt too bad after pct but has got worst. Been doing extensive cardio last several weeks and lumps behind nipples have become more noticeable.

Bro of mines in a similar situation ... go with the letro @ 2.5mg ed, once it subsides taper down slowly (i think Mr X said .25mg a week) then switch to AIFM for men. I cant see the winny hurting your gyno at all either ... your joinnts might get shit on, but I guess its a give take thing you got going here. Post how it goes for ya

g35mann said:
Ive had a dime sized lump in my nipple for about 3 weeks. Been taking nolva 40mg ed and it did nothing. I took letro 1.25mg for 2 days and the fucking lump is gone.

Nolva sucka ass, letro is king.

letro is the only gyno cure out there - you are one of many who found everything else to be PURE BS. Letrozole is the best AI out there for gyno.

You can taper the letrozole to .25mgs-.5mgs ED. if you're on a cycle stick to using letrozole the whole time - sounds like you're gyno prone.

Re: Letro/ Femera questions ... Mr X

It'll help with progesterone sides, but for prolactin sides I would suggest adding dostinex.

It will 'kick in' right away, but it doesn't mean he'll see results right away. It might take weeks to see results. Some guys are reporting results in days, but, generally, it takes a few weeks. Too many variables involved.

I've seen guys in the same gyno situation get rid of their gyno in different time-frames.

yeah have done small courses of sus & deca before 3rd cycle i stepped it up using BD testcyp, BD EQ & BD Dbol. Quality gear good gains did PCT only used nolva which i know wish i used letro or adex but have now ended up with large hard lumps behind both nipples. Next 6 weeks going to be dedicated to letro/clen/winny with clean diet, plenty of cardio with weight training. Will start own thread once it begins.

Re: Letro/ Femera questions ... Mr X

yeah right on thats what I figured ... by 'kicking in' it should stop the gyno in its tracks and prevent it from getting worse within the first few days Id imiagine though.
No idea if he has prolactin problems, no lactating or anything ... the quick nipple problems off such a low dose of ananvar just really seemed unexplainable and his affected nip does in fact seem to be discolored @ times. Anyhow, hes starting today, and has learned a valuble lesson in always having AI's on hand/running with gear. Nolvadex really dose seem to be losing popularity, and fast. thx

Holy shit misplced my Letro with Clen LOL

fuck i took 1 mg of clen i dont know if thats a low dosage or what for clen. i got 2 free bottles of clen and i went to take my letro and it was clen LOL. i know nothing about clen but i was shakin really fuckin bad, felt like i was on ephedrine for 24 hours and i got cramps. could that doseage killed me? fuck thats scary shit

Re: Holy shit misplced my Letro with Clen LOL

you did not take 1 mg of clen - you might be dead if you did. Your liquid clen is likely 120mcg or 200mcg per ml. You would have needed 5-6ml to get 1mg.

so seems like the chat boys are turning into the darkside...lol How you do to not be discriminated by the gang as a "juicer"?

take it easy...

DJ_UFO said:
so seems like the chat boys are turning into the darkside...lol How you do to not be discriminated by the gang as a "juicer"?

take it easy...
i started out on aas bro. ive been here awhile. black sheep ya i took 200mcg. fuck that stuff is crazy.

Wootoom said:
i started out on aas bro. ive been here awhile. black sheep ya i took 200mcg. fuck that stuff is crazy.

200mcg is a huge dose. Most people cannot handle over 100mcg a day. When did you take it?

Top Bottom