Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Letro is king.

Letro seems to be working for me too. Since my gyno is progestin related, I'm trying to get some dostinex to see if that gives it the final 1,2 punch it needs. I seem to be quite progestin sensitive and would like to have some dostinex on hand. Letro seems to be doing the job, sex drive down quite a bit and seems like I get more tension headaches than usual lately- lol probably from not having sex!

Jacob

letrozole is a potent and effective drug, AIFM is an effective drug with a different profile. AIFM is not as strongly suppressive as letro, though it is the strength of letro that often causes problems (crushing libido and drying out joints).

both can effectively reverse gyno, though neither is a guaranteed fix.

You get AIFM at The AF Store. Click on it in my signature.

Letro/ Femera questions ... Mr X

With regards to gyno is am I correct that letro help Estrogen related gyno, as well as progesterone/prolactin related problems?

Also, how many days does it normally take to kick in (see results or have estrogen inhibited) ?

FYI, gota bro with a very mild case of gyno he mysteriously got from anavar. Hes starting letro today, seeing as nolva just made things worse (progestins involved?)... he worked up to 80mg ed, and still nothing. Hes done with nolva completely now, seeing how it wont have cleared his system not for a few weeks anyway when the femera has already shitkicked the estro eliminating the chance of a rebound. He also has some winny on hand, but without any estrogen im doubtful his joints will thanks him so ive advised him not to use it.

jacshelb said:
Letro seems to be working for me too. Since my gyno is progestin related, I'm trying to get some dostinex to see if that gives it the final 1,2 punch it needs. I seem to be quite progestin sensitive and would like to have some dostinex on hand. Letro seems to be doing the job, sex drive down quite a bit and seems like I get more tension headaches than usual lately- lol probably from not having sex!

Jacob

aside from the obvious joint ailments would running winny along with letro help combat prog/estro gyno?

Roc86 said:
aside from the obvious joint ailments would running winny along with letro help combat prog/estro gyno?

I don't know. I used winny on my first cycle a little bit and have to confess that I didn't have any gyno problems. But, being concerned with hairloss problems, I've not used it since. I've found a good place (I believe anyhow) to get dostinex at an affordable price, so I'm just going to use that- especially after hearing about all it's other benifits- looking forward to having a sex drive again. At only 1 mg. per week, it's really not that over priced if you look around. That's just my take though. If you like winny, heck, maybe it would work.

Jacob

I have had large gyno lump behind both nipples for the last 6 mths tried nolva 40mg a day for PCT after testcyp, eq & dbol cycle. Didnt have gyno during pct but once i stopped slowly got worst. It has been awhile now i know but what would be more effective letro or AIFM? What dose would be best? Going to be running clen/nolva/winnytabs with either the letro or aifm. Will run Need to get this gyno away before holidays which is 6 weeks. Before any asks why just starting treatment 6 mths later wasnt too bad after pct but has got worst. Been doing extensive cardio last several weeks and lumps behind nipples have become more noticeable.

Top Bottom