Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: letro and hair?

tommboy said:
your not gonna lose any hair from letro bro dont worry

exactly, been using letro for years, neither I nor any of my clients (even the ones with hair problems) had any issues with hair loss from letro. If you're worried, there is always finastride or durastride :coffee:

Re: letro and hair?

macrophage69alpha said:
yes
use nizoral
adding finasteride will reduce DHT which is contrary to your goal of gyno reduction (so dont reccomend it)

so basically, use letro and nizoral and not letro and finasteride?

How much Letro/day during cycle for MILD estro sides?

My nipples are a hint sensetive. Nothing big at all, but they do seem a bit puffier than usual and I get RT a lot more than normal. So, how much letro should I do per day to combat this? I'd like to only use what's necc cause the sides are barely there, and I really only want to lower my est levels to around where they are normally while not on cycle.

So, .5mg a day, or is that too little?

Re: How much Letro/day during cycle for MILD estro sides?

you can start there and possibly work your way up if you have to. I am taking 2.5mg right now for gyno too. So far I haven't seen any results but I have only been on letro for about 4 days now. I was on .5mg of Arimidex for about a week along with 40mg of Nolva. I was told to ditch the Nolva and Arimidex and take the Letro because its stronger.

Re: How much Letro/day during cycle for MILD estro sides?

i use 1.25mg/day while cycling. if i get a gyno flair up...i up it to 2.5mg/day. works every time for me.

Top Bottom