Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holding bloat on dbol

healKni

Dianabol is causing me to hold a lot of bloat on my body
I’m doing 750mgs sustanon per 10 days. Doing 3CC injection every 10 days and I am doing 20mgs a day dbol on non workout days and 40mgs on days i workout (taking 20mgs extra 3 hours pre workout)
I’m 210 pounds and 5’10’’. How do i get bloat down? Yes I am doing arimidex 1mg EOD and not helping

i would drop your test to 350 mg week... please dont tell me you are using aromatizing compounds and not using an AI... if you are, then this is all on you for 1. either being irresponsible or 2. not understanding the compounds you are using...

if you are using steroids without understanding what you are using then there is not going to be any sympathy whatsoever and likely a lack of people willing to help... thats just flat out irresponsible if that is whats going on

I would strongly suggest following Dylan's guidance on this! He brings up strong points that you need to take into consideration as well

Dianabol is causing me to hold a lot of bloat on my body
I’m doing 750mgs sustanon per 10 days. Doing 3CC injection every 10 days and I am doing 20mgs a day dbol on non workout days and 40mgs on days i workout (taking 20mgs extra 3 hours pre workout)
I’m 210 pounds and 5’10’’. How do i get bloat down? Yes I am doing arimidex 1mg EOD and not helping

switch to aromasin 25mgs ed and see how you feel

and drop the sustanon to 500mgs

Top Bottom