Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoe far out do I order Posing Trunks for SHOW?

Devotedx10

I'm 10 weeks out exactly to my show, here is an example photo of where I am at currently & this is a practice suit. Results coming in daily.
I will be ordering a Muscle Potential Suit. 8 weeks, 6 weeks?
f3788a04c968239d8db53813548d2be9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Order them as soon as possible so you can practice posing.

Order a pair that will fit you now and one pair that is one size to small. That pair that fits you now will likely be too big come show day.

Posing trunks aren't too expensive. They are usually only around 20 bucks. I usually buy a couple pairs so I have a different colours to pick from and see which suits my physique the best.

I always felt that a dark blue or dark green looks best on stage.

LOL, Muskate, I've found that dark colors hide the size of something down there that isn't muscle! Get dark colors if you don't want your package size known. Bright red will make your junk look larger, which if you are big down there, would probably be distracting in a bodybuilding contest and not what you want.

Are you doing physique? And I'm not being mean but honestly you don't look 10 weeks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm doing bodybuilding heavyweight.
I've been making incredible progress week to week.
fae7ff9e443c46cebc4966a5c7880850.jpg
ba128c41134b5cc33155c170544821eb.jpg

*This is 6 days ago, I have cut even a little more all over since then as I just got on
KETO Diet

LOL, Muskate, I've found that dark colors hide the size of something down there that isn't muscle! Get dark colors if you don't want your package size known. Bright red will make your junk look larger, which if you are big down there, would probably be distracting in a bodybuilding contest and not what you want.
So something like a Dark Green for evening show?? Blend with my olive skin. Black of course for pre judge.

Let me know buddy!?

Order them as soon as possible so you can practice posing.

Order a pair that will fit you now and one pair that is one size to small. That pair that fits you now will likely be too big come show day.

Posing trunks aren't too expensive. They are usually only around 20 bucks. I usually buy a couple pairs so I have a different colours to pick from and see which suits my physique the best.

I always felt that a dark blue or dark green looks best on stage.
Thank you buddy for your post, it's a great help!

Top Bottom