Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmmm... choices, choices/mods, vets... opinions

THeMaCHinE

Am 6', 215 lbs., +/- 10% bf. Am looking to add some quality muscle and get rid of some fat. Due to a plethora of factors, here are the options and timeframe.

My last cycle was bruce lee dbol+winny @ 50 mg/ea ED plus 2 weeks (leftovers from previous cycle) of ttokkyo noran300 @ 375mg/wk. I gained a solid 10-12 lbs. and dropped some fat. Would like to at least match those gains and maybe do a little better...

Please don't tell me to add additional drugs and/or extend the time. However, if you feel the below is a waste of time, and that I should save it for a later cycle when I can get more stuff, tell me that...Thanks

Which would better meet the above-stated goal?

Choice 1:
Anavar (Spanish) @ 35 mg/day for 7 weeks PLUS
(Spanish) Winny (inj.) @ 30 mg/day for 6 weeks

Choice 2:
Anavar @ 35 mg/day for 7 weeks PLUS
Deca (Norma) @ 400 mg/wk for 4 weeks

I would go with choice one but up the winny to 50gmg.

i would go for the winny/anavar cycle also, i noticed good results from 50mg a day of anavar and 100mg eod of winny. u should gain quality muscle mass as long as you stay on top of your diet. the reason i wouldnt chose the deca is cause i dont like to use it without test. good luck and throw some karma my way if u get a chance.

BigAndy69 said:
I think deca for 4 weeks is a waste of time. I would go for number 1.

Deca stays in the system for a fairly long time. It will be there long after the last injection. At least 3 weeks (of course it is tapering down over this period).

Also, if you look at the milligram totals, over four weeks, I'd be hitting 1600 mg of deca vs. 1250 mg of winny over a 5-week period. So more total steroidal intake. Additionally, because of its long half-life, the deca would be in the system at least as long as the winny, maybe longer.

I've ran a 6-week deca/test cycle (375/400 wk) before and netted 19 lbs. AFTER the water came off. (peaked about 22-23 lbs.) Of course, this was with test and ran 2 weeks longer than what I'm proposing...

-----------

To the others who say bump the winny to 50 mg/day, in your opinion, would it be better to run it at 50/day for 4 weeks vs. 30/day for 5?

Top Bottom