Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hives from DNP....do I tell the doc what caused it?

drug_against_war

After reading several other posts about hives from DNP, I'm pretty convinced I have a bad case of it and will likely have to see the doc tomorrow. Any advice on what to tell him? I know it's important to tell the docs everything, but from what I understand this isn't life-threatening and what they will most likely do is give me a shot and prescribe some meds, in which case it seems like it won't matter if it was caused by ECA or DNP.
From what I understand the doc can't get me in trouble for using it, but I'd like to hear some advice from anyone who has had to do this before.
Thanks,
DAW

just let him treat you

it is an allergic reaction... thats all he needs to know. You don't want your DNP usage written down on their records.

are they hives? or is it just really red skin caused by the heat?

Bro, load up on antihistimines for the next 3 or 4 days, and start Quercetin at 1gram/day. You should have the 'rash' gone within about a week or so. Wait a couple days until after it's gone, and you can start your DNP again. Make sure you stay on 1g/day of Quercetin and you'll be fine after that.
-B

Yea, its nothing to worry about just stop the dnp until it goes away, you can resume it when the hives are gone, but restart in a low dose incase the hives start to come back-- if they do, dnp isent for you; sorry )=

i hae read here on elite that OTC benadryl is used for hives supression when on dnp.

I think I will still have to go to the doc anyway. The hives are everywhere now, and they itch so bad I can't think about anything else. My eyes are almost swollen shut too. I've been taking benadryl but all that seems to do is relieve the itching a little bit.
I guess I'll just tell them I don't know what caused it, as I stopped taking the DNP on Tuesday. I can't deal with this shit for a week though--I think I will shoot myself before that happens!
Peace,
DAW

You have to know what you are doing if you are going to play around with these types of chems bro. A lot of other supps are taken along with dnp.

Thats pretty fucked up, I never get the slightest case of hives or itching on dnp. I dont take quercetine either

Top Bottom