Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hitting A Nerve????

Magic11

fellas having a big problem injecting into my right glute. this happened last cycle as well. When i inject everything is fine. later that day or the next day im talking some major swelling and im having trouble walking. this has happened 2 times this cycle and 1 time last cycle. Never on the left side always on right? can anyone help me avoid this. It is really hindering me in my summer baseball league which is to help me be drafted.... any help would be greatly appreciated..

Later.

Magic:teleport:

Stay high and to the right. Use a 1.5 23ga pin make
sure that it goes straight in, deep into the muscle. I
think that if you are injecting yourself you may be
allowing the needle to go in at an angle trapping oil
in the layer of subcutanous fat over the muscle. Be
sure to push the oil vaaarrry slowly into the muscle.

The sciatic nerve runs through both sides it intersects
the major nerves of the thighs as well as the ankles
and feet.

THANKS for the site, nandroloner.. this must be what happened.. cause i AM having crippling pain.. i can barely walk and no sleeping on my side or back. and i can barely sit at work.

:bawling:

Make sure that you don't have an abscess. Is the area red where you inject? Also you should feel the area and see if it is warm.

Unless your shooting into the crack of your ass you should not be anywhere near you sciatic nerve. My girlfriend is in nursing school , and informed me that if you inject to much oil or inject it to fast it will cause tissue displacement in turn causing pain.

I hit 3cc all at once for the first time last Thursday and injected it fast , my ass still hurts on that side. Then I hit
1.5cc in the other cheak twice in about ten min. and rubbed it after the shot and their is no pain to day.

You could also be putting stress on the pin to one side or the other after the inital insertion , that will cause pain also
Good luck

I also think that the sciatic nerve runs only down the left glute. This is a vague remeberance from my pre med days.

High and outside if you go into the meaty part your gonna fuck yourself up. Theres also a better chance of hitting a vein there...

yeah, you got to be really carefull with that nerve, i have heard some horror stories about it.

Top Bottom