Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hitting an LGD cycle right and having zero suppression or any side effects

mike017

Hey Guys, Big fan of your forums and videos and have been looking into LGD for a while now.

This past summer I ran a 6 week cycle of mk2866 with great success. I also ran 677 for a month with success.

I want to make sure I do my LGD cycle right and have zero suppression or any side effects. I was thinking of doing a 4 week cycle of LGD and GW then two weeks on my remaining ostarine to cycle off. But I would love to hear you bros suggestions for a PCT for this cycle!

Thank you for your time and I hope to read many replies from you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real legitimate LGD from a reputable SARMS source will be like 5% suppressive of natural testosterone production. Nothing to worry about.

Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

4 weeks really isn't a lot of time. I would run the 2 SARMS 12 weeks. I would order the buy 2 get 1 free option from sarms1.com on LGD and cardarine and run a 12 week LGD/cardarine cycle like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 10mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 13 - 16
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

On week 17 you can start your next cycle of SARMS.

Hard to say you're gonna have zero. My experience has been very little to no suppression, but that doesn't mean it will happen for you. I ran lgd and osta for 3 months with GW for the last month and got great results with no sides and very quick recovery. I've didn't do blood this time, but I have in the past and had almost no suppression, but again that doesn't mean it will happen for you.

On a side note I had terrible vision sides with s-4 and also clomid? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you buy legit LGD there is limited suppression

i think though (especially the young guys) get the word suppression confused.

suppression refers to your LH and FSH levels dropping. it will happen on LGD but minimally vs. steroids which drop it to 0

if you are worried about libido then simply stack in hcgenerate and you will be totally fine

I would run the LGD 8 weeks minimum or you are just leaving gains on the table. There really wont be any side effects since it does not aromatize. You may experience minimal suppression but it should not really be something you "feel". Follow Muskate's cycle layout above.

Top Bottom