Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hit nerve and cannot walk now

Status
Not open for further replies.

russian_power

hey. i got drunk rreal good lasdt night on smirnoffs and injectid an amp of sust. passe out midway throug injection and fell to flooor and needl went in too far an hit nerve. woke up morning and hangover bad! and can't walk. what to do now?

i worried. if i cant walk good then i wont now hows to get money. i need to got moscow airport an extort money from tourist. if i cant wealk how do i get monmey? help

russian_power said:
i worried. if i cant walk good then i wont now hows to get money. i need to got moscow airport an extort money from tourist. if i cant wealk how do i get monmey? help

:FRlol:

russian_power said:
hey. i got drunk rreal good lasdt night on smirnoffs and injectid an amp of sust. passe out midway throug injection and fell to flooor and needl went in too far an hit nerve. woke up morning and hangover bad! and can't walk. what to do now?

Pretty funny.

no joke. that why i good at extortin and mafia enforicng. when i say give money or get hit bad peopl do it they no i dont ever joke. i got the crutch rigged up mayb i go to airpor soon. good flight coming dfrom london soon with rich men to steal from haha.

russian_power said:

And your point is...........................WHAT? You seem to be pretty intelligent.......Yea, O.K........Anyway!...............How about keep the discussions to the topics of the board. No one cares if your drunk ass got drunk and injured yourself. Maybe that will learn your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom