Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIT for hard-gainer

fitwizard

You might remember my original post:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=188800

I've revised my workout regimen again, giving a second try to HIT as suggested by some folks here. I did train HIT for about a year or so when I started training and got a lot stronger but no mass like always. Now I am trying it while being on 500mg Omna a week, letrozole, clen and eca as an effort to shed about 13 pounds of fat while keeping existing muscle tissue.

Please remember that I am Ectomorphic, with unfavorable tendor to muscle bellies ratios along with short muscles, probably low neuromuscular efficiency and a high ST to FT muscle fibers ratios.

Weights:
3 workouts a week (split) (maybe even 2 (!!))
2-3 muscle groups each workout.
Each muscle group 1-2 working sets (HIT) (Excluding 2-3 light warm ups)

So as odd as it may seem: 4-6 working sets per workout session and about 10 warms ups(doesn't count).

I will be training each muscle group directly once a week.

(It's a more of a revised Matt Brzycky, Arthur Jones methods.)

Cardio:
3-4 Times a week
Cardio first thing in the morning at 145-155bp for 45 minutes

Calories:
2200 cals a day (50% Protein, 30% Carbs, 20% Fat)

With the use of my mild cycle my plans are to loose 13lbs of fat tissue and preserve current LBM (Or hopefully gain 2-3 pounds).

Thanks for taking the time to read...

If your trying to put on muscle, cut out the cardio, and eat alot more than you are doing. Dont run when u can walk, and dont sit when you can lay down
m

My bad, reread your post.

Id go with a Test Prop/Fina cycle over Omna. You'll hold less water, and shred more.

Yes, do cut cals and do your cardio. But being an ectomorph, Id consider going on something nice and strong like Test Prop/Fina/EQ

Top Bottom