Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Highest Tren dose?

Synthesized

For me, I've always reacted perfectly with Trenbolone, even at higher doses for extended periods of time... No anger issues, ance, insomnia, excessive sweating, balding, gyno and my blood pressure is perfectly fine (120/70). The only side I get is dry, hard gains.

I've always been an acetate guy that usually runs 100mg-150mg daily, but recently I've been wanting to incorporate the enanthate ester to see how it goes.

For the last 12 weeks I've been running Tren Ace at 150mg/d with Test enanthate at 200mg/w.

Just recently bought a bunch of Tren enanthate and plan to switch over from ace to e, once the enanthate ester is fully saturated.

Currently running
Test enanthate 200mg/w
Tren ace 150mg/d
Tren enanthate 140mg/d

So right now I'm hitting close to 300mg of tren a day. I've only been running the tren enanthate for two weeks now so I'm curious how I will feel once it is fully saturated in another two-three weeks or so.

I will end up dropping the acetate at that time and continuing on with just the enanthate for probably another 2-3 months.

What's your highest dose of tren and how'd it go for you?

300mg is not only entirely to high of a dose its careless and you are wasting your gear. What is your BF , weight and height? Tren E should be run at 200 to 400mg per week to start divided into 2 shots. If after 12 weeks of Tren at 150mg per day you are not happy with your gains then you either are not training right or your diet is off. I will say this again, MORE is not BETTER .

Tren E at 400mg a week? Absolutely not, that's way too low for me. And no, I will be pinning the long ester everyday for the most stable blood plasma levels.

I am happy with my tren dose at 150mg/d which is why I am continuing that dose, just switching to enanthate. It's only 300mg/d until the enanthate has been fully saturated. Then back to about a gram a week.

I feel like a million bucks, and have no health issues other than the obvious elevated RBC, hemoglobin, and hemocrit which is regulated by regular blood donations. What health issues are you talking about?

And no I am not 250lbs. I do not pin insulin before every meal and PW, nor do I take HGH, igf-1 lr-3, ghrp-6 and all that other crap.

Just like my high dose tren... The higher is better if you can handle your gear and it will provide great recomp effects.

I made this post to hear input from this community... Or is this another conservative steroid forum?

I feel like a million bucks, and have no health issues other than the obvious elevated RBC, hemoglobin, and hemocrit which is regulated by regular blood donations. What health issues are you talking about?

And no I am not 250lbs. I do not pin insulin before every meal and PW, nor do I take HGH, igf-1 lr-3, ghrp-6 and all that other crap.

Just like my high dose tren... The higher is better if you can handle your gear and it will provide great recomp effects.

I made this post to hear input from this community... Or is this another conservative steroid forum?

What are your stats out of curiosity?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Dude there's nothing wrong with being conservative. Your using entirely too much gear. Your receptors probably aren't even taking in half of that

Top Bottom