Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

highest quality test in TJ

Re: Human Test I've found in mex

nuh_mizer said:
Organon sustanon
Primoteston
Sten
Testoprim D (hurts but good stuff)

Sten is kick ass... I don't know why I don't hear about more people getting it. Last time I was in TJ it was $2.20 a box (two amps per box). It is a major mass builder with the DHT.

I got bad acne and held a lot of water on it... but I got huge.

Cant go wrong with any of the following :primoteston Depot 250 made by Schering, Sustanon Pre-load made by Organon of course and Sten made by Atlantis.
All are very high quality human grade and have never EVER done me wrong.

Hey bro go with Quality Vet Enanthate 250, you can get a 50ml bottle for a good price! Q.V. products are the shit, try it you won't be dissapointed.:p

my cock was just fine on 400mg/week of EQ. Others may differ, but Im not sure you have to worry, at least not as much as deca. and damn, how expensive is proviron?

dunno, but on a former post, someone told me that eq alone was a very easy cycle to recover hpta from... i dont really understand why it would be any easier but If the majority of you think i can maintain proper sexual function off eq only then that would be the best bet.

eq 400mg / wk ... currently 175 10% bf 5'8 Looking to get vascular and hard... been training naturally for 6 years... what kinda gains u guys think i can RETAIN...underestimate plz...

youd probably be fine with eq only. if youre paranoid, maybe have some proviron or maybe vitex (still not sure WHAT the fuck that really does/doesnt) on hand.

Re: Re: Human Test I've found in mex

SofaGeorge said:

Sten is kick ass... I don't know why I don't hear about more people getting it. Last time I was in TJ it was $2.20 a box (two amps per box). It is a major mass builder with the DHT.

I got bad acne and held a lot of water on it... but I got huge.

I agree. After doing a lot of the Mexican Test, now I know how much I liked the Sten.

Top Bottom