Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

highest amount of Primo you've done?

PatBateman

just wondering because down the road when I can afford it lol and when I am sure I can get real primo, I was thinking of trying 800mg/wk and just that, maybe add some anavar.

Any results are great, whether you used it bridging, alone, or with other gear. Thanks!

I wanna try that stuff but because of all the fakes, and since you would need at least 2 amps a week its too expensive to chance it. If you can find the real deal I would go with 600 mg/wk, I dont think you need any more than that.

I seriously don't think you need to go over 300-400mg/week. If you do, you will have problems moving. Even at 300mg/week, you will get incapacitating pumps from little things like brushing your teeth.

This is what I plan on doing this summer

wk1-8 primo 400/wk
wk 1-10 test prop 500/wk
and as much var as i can afford lol

i'm on 400mg/week right now, i WAS doing fake stuff, then i managed to get some 100% verifiable REAL stuff, i'm 2 weeks into the real deal, no pumps/changes in anything yet.

also 3 weeks into papervar

we'll see

freag34 said:
i'm on 400mg/week right now, i WAS doing fake stuff, then i managed to get some 100% verifiable REAL stuff, i'm 2 weeks into the real deal, no pumps/changes in anything yet.

also 3 weeks into papervar

we'll see

what brand was the fake?

The fake was schering, clear glass, clear liquid, green writing in fake german, and a green line around the neck. PM me if you want the link to the pics. Was from a supposedly good south american bro too.

I noticed the fake stuff is thick, but not as thick as the real stuff i just got, which even sticks to the top of the amp, the fake stuff doesn't do that. The fake stuff hurt on inject, so i thought it was ok, I kind of wonder what I injected :)

primobolan depot

I did primo ALL last summer at 600 to 800mgs per week. i loved the stuff but it is thick as shit. U can tell the real deal from primo's distinctive smell. Kind of smells like pepper and is a bitch to inject. I would hit injects at 2 at 3ccs and 1 at 2 cc's. Loved the hard look that it gave me and really leaned me out. Couldn't comment about the strength gains because i was on winny/fina/primo at the time but i use it in almost every cycle. will use it again here pretty soon to cement the gains from a test eth/anadrol/fina cycle.

Top Bottom