Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Highest amount of calories

GeorgeRazzer

[FONT=&quot]My calories are at an all time high and unable to gain body fat. I'm just above 200lbs finally. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is kind of a loaded question but:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What's some of the highest amounts you guys on here have consumed?[/FONT]

i dont eat amounts like that... i stay around 2500 or so... im sure a decade ago when i only cared about partying etc. i had some Sunday's where i eat a lot because i likely hadn't eaten most of the day before but i wasnt keep track at that time either... i just know the past 10 years, ive eaten pretty consistent, strict and disciplined with my diet and training

My calories are at an all time high and unable to gain body fat. I'm just above 200lbs finally.

This is kind of a loaded question but:

What's some of the highest amounts you guys on here have consumed?

Who wants to get fatter?

[FONT=&quot]My calories are at an all time high and unable to gain body fat. I'm just above 200lbs finally. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is kind of a loaded question but:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What's some of the highest amounts you guys on here have consumed?[/FONT]
I dont know man. I'm sure I've had quite a few 10,000 calorie plus days when I was on vacation or thanksgiving or whatever but those are rare occasions

Top Bottom