Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Higher ratios?

suarez66

[FONT=&quot]Quick question bro's. If taking Test E and EQ should the ratio be higher on the Test side the same way it should be with Deca in order to prevent some sides. ie 500mg of Test E and 400mg of Deca????[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Quick question bro's. If taking Test E and EQ should the ratio be higher on the Test side the same way it should be with Deca in order to prevent some sides. ie 500mg of Test E and 400mg of Deca????[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Everybody is different and prefers different ratios, however it seems more common to me that people run their test equal to or lower than their deca or eq. Assuming you run test e or test c, you will probably want to run it a week or so longer than the eq, due to the very long half life of eq.

with eq, i would always have it higher than test.. eq needs to be ran a bit higher, definitely not like deca, which would be a bit lower... i generally recommend eq at 500-600 and test around 350... with deca i never recommend going over 400 mg week... a good ratio with test and deca is 300/300 or 350/350

With EQ test is lower.
With deca you can do it both ways lower test higher deca/lower deca higher test.

I believe you should let the steroids do the work.

keep the test lower always if that is what you want

some guys just love using a lot of test, so if that is what you want then use the test high. i think MOST people prefer to let the steroid to the work though without test fucking shit up

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
With eq you can run test wherever you are comfortable with. There are no sides to worry about in that aspect

Top Bottom