Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is a higher nolva dosage my answer?

Swole_2112

In the past I've attempted nolva therapy for the purpose of removing/reducing a mild case of gyno. The first attempt was while on a cycle. The dosage was 40mg/day for several weeks. This attempt was unsuccessful, possibly due to the fack that at one point in the middle of the therapy the dosage was interupted by 4-5 days.

The second attempt was off cycle. The dosage for this attempt was 60mg/day. This attempt was also unsuccessful at removing the gyno though it did seem as though it reduced it.

I was considering running another attempt at the therapy. Do any of you guys think that perhaps a higher dosage run for a longer period of time would be the answer? If so, how much and for how long?

BTW, please stick to the question at hand. Please don't answer questions that I didn't ask. I've noticed that threads about gyno and nolva therapy are particularly bad about this. Cheers.

60mg/day of nolvadex is a pretty high dosage. But, if you feel that it did reduce your gyno somewhat, it won't hurt you to try 80mg/day. The other option is to run the 60mg for a longer duration.

My cycle while taking the nolvadex was 600mg/wk of cyp. That's the only time that I've done a cycle while taking nolva.

Most of my other cycles have been straight test. One of them was straight winny and another was test stacked with dbol.

I am taking winny and var right now and notice a small lump!... Im positive the stuff is legit, and i also know that this stuff shouldnt necessarily cause gyno, but none the less i do have a lump.
What can you take to treat/reduce a lump. Im also taking Ndex/Adex right now, and it doesnt seem to be doing much.

I got some small lumps a few times running heavy test or dbol. Always went away with nolva at 40mg/day 1 week, 20mg/day for another 2. Never had anything last longer than a few weeks though, and lately I haven't had a hint of gyno even on 1g of test, so I think i'm not very prone to it, my experiences may not be very useful to you. I'd go ahead and try the higher and longer dosage first, it can't hurt.

Ya, looks like thats what im gonna do. I have been on it for a week and just bumped up to 60mg ED. You had multiple lumps Tux? Did that drive u insane?
I hate it, i can see them through the damn shirt when im workin out!!!!

Top Bottom