Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Higher and Higher Test..

Selfcentor

I think i know the answer to the question but here we go. Why do you have to go up on test each time you cycle. I assume its the receptors but still want to know. If you grow at 200 on your first cycle to pct than why cant you grow at 200 a year later?? Also if you start at lets say 750 could you not ever grow at 250 a year later after proper time off and pct? Like i said i assume its receptor sites but i dont know. Or is it just something that people have done for ages and no rhyme or reason.? Thanks

i've been growing on 300mg of test for the past year

came off for a short while, it still has the same effect on me

i think its cause test just makes u feel soo damn good ... like a daily bj when u wake up with a woody ......ya its kinda like that.

I went up pretty high before and decided I didn't get alot more out of it and had worse sides so the next time I went back down to my regular dose and got just as good of gains. I had taken a year off also so that may have helped. I started at 250mgs for my first few cycles and now I like to run 500mgs. I tried a gram and it's just not worth it for me!

I dont notice too much difference between 1gm & 1.7gms which is the highest test I have run. But mood swings, increased metabolism & aggression definately kicks in over a gram for me. I'm only doing 500mg at present with eq/deca/winny & kickin ass in the gym. Broke my leg press max tonight, now 11 plates a side x 6. So more is not always better.

stay low until u cant grow. :)

i think alot of people dont even try to stay at the same dose. they start off with 250mg ew and had good gains. the next cycle they are up 2 500mg ew without reason.

GUARDIAN said:

i think alot of people dont even try to stay at the same dose. they start off with 250mg ew and had good gains. the next cycle they are up 2 500mg ew without reason.

Agreed. Not throwing anyone under the bus here, but I think a lot of people use higher amounts of gear to compensate for what they lack in training and diet routines. Granted some people simply need higher amounts. One of my friends weighed a good 160lbs and needed three times the amount of test and EQ I was on just to get results. Nuts I tell ya!!

i think that sometimes the test isn't always dosed properly. if u get from an underground lab you never really know. i think that 750 could easily be 500 or 500 could be 750. i find that with the gear i run the sweet spot is right around 600-650 ew.

GUARDIAN said:
greatest advice ever given right here. I started off at 200mg/ew and grew off it....this was around 21 yrs old. My next cycle was 400mg/ew and my third was finally 500mg. I progressed my way up over the years to 600, 750, 1050, and 1250. Honestly, I could not tell the difference between 400 and 750.....it wasn't until i hit a G that it was a whole new world for me. But now that I'm off permanently, I can say with a straight face that I wish I never went above 450-500mg or possibly never started at all. and i always questioned my diet and training before going up as well.

~Alc

Top Bottom